Wednesday, July 19, 2006

kJust a few responses. This Mr. Gainesville things needs to stop. Kitty. I'm going to have all the Mr. Gainesvilles hunting me down when I get back. I'm not a bodybuilder (You may wish I were one). I do have the legs for it though. My pea shooter is actually for the camel spiders. Their vicious creatures that hunt at night, so we have to roll out with atleast 20 guys just to fend them off. Then we capture a few and wrestle them as a feat of strength during the day. Otherwise, the rest of the day is spent marking notches in the butts of our rifles of how many camel spiders we have killed. I'm working on my tan. I should have an excellent farmer's tan after a year or so.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do camel spiders actually exist at all?

I don't know why you're being so modest about your title as Mr.Gville. And I *certainly* don't "wish" you were a bodybuilder. I just think you should wear your Gainesville heavyweight belt with pride.
smooch.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom just gave me your blog address so Dee and I will be checking up on you from time to time! Stay safe! You are in our thoughts!

Love,
Kara

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this another "Smith Tale"?

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i just wikipedia-ed 'camel spider' and to tell you the truth, i thought it was something you had made up until shylie informed me otherwise.

this is what came up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Solfuga2_CM.jpg

i'm going to have nightmares tonight.

xoxo, Laura and Shylie

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you every second Steve!
Love, Mrs. C.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home