Friday, October 27, 2006

I have reached the point now, where friends have been made with many of the Iraqi Army guys we work with on a consistent basis. They continue to impress me everyday. Some stories and some of the actions I observe amaze me. Their bravery is like nothing I've seen before. It almost borders on having a death wish. Examples would be low crawling up to an IED and cutting the wires to disarm it. Their ingenuity is impressive as well, though I cannot go into detail, you will have to take my word for it right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any postable pictures of your new rank? Is your bar different?

xo

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your promotion! We are so proud of you. Post some pictures so we can share in the ceremony.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home