Wednesday, October 11, 2006


My new weapon of choice. I just borrowed it. I was going to give it back. Just to address something that has been a consistent question. News reports regarding finding bodies is a narrowly focused event. This country has normal crime just like anywhere else in the world and then some. Yes, alot of this violence is instigated by terrorists, but not all of it. It is clear that the insurgency is attempting to drive a wedge between cultural groups in this country. The effectiveness of these acts, I don't know. I guess we will see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a SNIPER rifle Steve? Feel free to take the 5th if I don't want to know the answer to that :) Congrats on being back on the job - take care of yourself (and let the old stuff heal!)
Love you
k

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Buffalo... Not much new here from Aunti Paula... my friend's sailboat is out of lake erie, that time of year. Take care and know you are held in prayer. Aunti Paula

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home