Thursday, May 03, 2007

Some UH-60 Blackhawks taking off. Its fun to watch them come in...until you get sandblasted in the face. Then the fun stops and you have sand everywhere. I think being a pilot would have been alot better. You HAVE to get 8 hours of sleep every night. That is awesome. I think that is a brilliant idea. They should extend that policy Army wide. Check the headline news for a few weeks. I think the platoon and myself are getting some poster child time doing some cool guy stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photo!!
we'll be watching.... stay safe...
hugs,
k's auntie c

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L T,
Dropped a note a few days back. I go to G-ville for commissioning on Friday. I bet it seems that was a very long time ago. Time seems to stand still when you are deployed. Like you said before it seems like everybody outside of Iraq or A-stan should be frozen in time till you return. Still heavy blanket of smoke over Fla.

LTC Reichard 31211May(local)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home