Saturday, June 16, 2007

So, after a few weeks, I have returned to the United States. I'm now settled back in at FT Lewis, Washington. I'm facing a bunch of medical boards now. Not quite sure what the result would be. Could be separation from the Army or....who knows!!! I can't really get any straight answers from anyone. I dove straight into a bureaucratic nightmare!! I have the contact information to that program in Germany. Contact Mark McGuire at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. His e-mail is mark.mcguire@amedd.army.mil . Also, you can find out more information at www.landstuhlhospitcalproject.org . These people are great. I know everyone is still looking for ways to help. I highly recommend this and I can attest that it directly helps wounded soldiers coming back. I have relayed to the guys over there if they need anything. I will let everyone know if there is anything else they need. I believe things will start winding down for them relatively soon ( in a few months). They will be packing and slowly moving back through Kuwait for about month, which I'm sure will be a relief. I'll update when I know more about this medical boarding stuff. I become more confused every time I inquire about it. If you have any problems with contacting these people in Germany, please let me know. I can help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I hope you are doing great and stomach problems have eased!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home